Battery CSB Type UPS 12460 6 f2
UPS stands for Uninterruptible Power Supply. This series Battery CSB Type UPS 12460 6 F2 is the next generation of high-rate uninterruptible power solution with latest wafer-thin plate technology to provide optimum high-rate performance. Main features as follow:
When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS with ranking UL 94V-0.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
Battery CSB Type UPS 12460 6 F2
Spesifikasi teknik Battery CSB Type UPS 12460 6 F2
||76.7W @ 5minute-rate to 1.6V per cell @25°C (77°F)
||Approx . 2.50 Kg (5.51 lbs)
|Maximum Discharge current
||130 A (5sec)
||Approx . 16.6 mΩ
|Operating Temperature Range
|Nominal Operating Temperature Range
||25°C ±3°C (77°F ± 5°F)
|Float charging voltage
||13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
|Recommended Maximum Charging current limit
|Equalization Charging Voltage
||14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
||Less than 10% after 90 days, can be stored up to 6 months at 25℃ (77℉)
||F2-Faston Tab 250
||ABS (UL 94-HB) & Flame Retardant (94-V0) available upon request